Elevate Your Chicago Labor Day Brunch
Chicago, are you ready for a long weekend of Labor Day celebrations? We sure are, and we want to share that excitement with all of you! Allow us to help you elevate your Chicago Labor Day brunch experience with some of our most delectable offerings.
With all of the exciting events happening around town, you’re going to need fuel to keep the celebratory vibe going all throughout the long weekend. From the summer close-out beach parties to rooftop cocktail hours to the final fireworks displays of the season, we want to help send this summer off in style.
So, kick things off by joining us at one of our Chicago Waffles restaurants, or let us fuel your whole party when you order pickup to host your own special, at-home, relaxed gathering. After all, there’s no better way to celebrate than with amazing food and friends!
Menu Items You Won’t Want to Miss
At Chicago Waffles, brunch isn’t just reserved for one day out of the week. We believe that brunch can and should be enjoyed every day! And, best of all, brunch means mixing the sweet with the savory for the ultimate gastronomical experience. So, treat yourself this Labor Day weekend, and don’t miss out on some of our most praised entrées, including:
- The Original Belgian – Chicago Waffles’ original Belgian comes sprinkled with powdered sugar, a side of hot maple syrup and whipped butter. Then, take it to the next level by adding fresh strawberries, blueberry compote, blackberry compote, banana, candied walnuts, or cinnamon apples to make it a truly celebratory treat.
- Waffle Benedict – Two leige waffles come with roasted pulled pork, two poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. Brunch just doesn’t get more decadent than this!
- Waffle Benedict Trio – If the Waffle Benedict just isn’t enough, let’s kick it up a notch with three liege waffles topped with roasted pulled pork, skirt steak, smoked salmon, three poached eggs, and hollandaise sauce, all served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruits.
- Bacon & Chicken Waffle – Our famous bacon and chicken waffles are made with bacon in our homemade batter then topped with chicken tenders and more bacon – need we say more? This triumph is served with our unique spicy syrup for extra kick and a bigger smile for those Labor Day Instagram pix.
- Cinnamon Roll Waffle – Indulge in our own cinnamon roll recipe topped with sliced cinnamon apples and caramel sauce for a throwback experience that will take you straight to your parent’s kitchen on a slow, summer Sunday morning.
- Avocado Toast – If you’re looking for something a bit lighter but equally indulgent before you head out to your Labor Day events, our Avocado Toast is made with Brioche bread, pesto, burrata cheese, mashed avocado, roasted tomatoes, one poached egg and topped with a watercress salad.
- Smoked Salmon Omelette – Every brunch gathering needs one of our smoked salmon omelettes! This beauty is made with red onions, capers and cream cheese, served with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Mediterranean Omelette – Get that healthy protein in to fuel your final summer blowout with this Mediterranean omelette made with fresh baby spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes.
Is your mouth watering yet? This is just a small taste of what you’ll find on our delicious menu for your Chicago Labor Day brunch celebrations. So, don’t let your taste buds miss out. Give them something to celebrate, too, as you say one final farewell to the summer season with us here at Chicago’s top choice for breakfast and brunch.