15 Reasons to Love Brunch
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a get-together “just because,” brunch is always a great idea! Just imagine. You wake up on Sunday morning (or, if you’re like us, any day of the week), brush your teeth, pick out your clothes, and then a surge of happiness washes over you, because you know it’s brunch time!
Brunch is everyone’s favorite meal because you can anything you want. It’s exciting and invigorating and oh-so-satisfying. So, how could we possibly choose just a few reasons why we celebrate brunch? We can’t! But, we’ve at least managed to narrow down our reasons to jump for joy to just 15. Here are our favorite things about brunch:
- One of the most essential reasons to meet up with friends and family for brunch is to catch up. After all, it’s what the entire brunch event was invented for.
- It’s an excuse to get the whole gang together! Who can say no to a brunch get-together?
- You can sleep in and not miss the best meal of the day – breakfast!
- With brunch, the food options are absolutely limitless – anything goes! Do you want pancakes with a side of burger? You can have it!
- There’s an endless supply of delicious, hot coffee. Need we say more?
- You can order seconds, thirds, fourths, and no one will ever judge you. It is supposed to be the sum of two meals, after all.
- Again, it counts as two meals, so really brunch is just an exercise in efficiency.
- Brunch usually involves sides and sides of bacon. Who can say no to bacon?
- With brunch, you can be more relaxed. Things that, say, wouldn’t be socially acceptable in other situations are more welcome at the brunch table.
- You can rediscover the wonder of the egg. And, there are so many possibilities! You can have an omelet, eggs benedict, eggs with biscuits and gravy, eggs on avocado toast, eggs with steak and so much more.
- After a night on the town, brunch just makes everything feel better and complete, like you’re ready to do it all over again.
- You can take as much time as you want. Brunch usually lasts at least a couple of hours, more if you’re really committed, so you can just relax, chat and snack until your heart’s content.
- You can have dessert for breakfast! That’s right! Do you have a sweet tooth? Have some chocolate waffles topped with strawberry ice cream, vanilla sauce, and fresh whipped cream. Or, how about some red velvet waffles topped with vanilla cream cheese, fresh strawberries, walnuts and chocolate sauce? Yes, please!
- Brunch makes Sunday the best day of the week taking your weekend to a whole new level.
- It’s always brunch time at Chicago Waffles! Whether dining in or ordering takeout, you can have brunch your way, every day!
We don’t know about you, but all of this talk of brunch has our mouths watering. So, whether you’re a casual Sunday bruncher or an everyday brunch fanatic, come join us for something delicious. We’re here every day of the week!